Sunday, January 17, 2010



I decided to darken my image so you you can see how much I really do love my bling... I think every thing I do has bling in it and if it doesn't I am really sad... of course there are certain occasions that do not call for bling so I am careful to not do that, but I like fun, but every so often I can be serious!! and yes, I do love the older Tilda stamps and do not think I own a new stamp yet, but you all are starting to hook me in with your beautiful cards... so watch out, I may just have to start spend the big bucks... Oh I forgot to say I used water colors on this stamp.... seemed to call for it.. I did get two Copics, they were for the face.... the only ones I have (so far) our Hobby Lobby is so out of them... Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment