Monday, May 3, 2010

New Thank You Card


I used my little 2005 Nora (who is the little sister of Tilda) I used Basic Grey (sultry wisper) and prima flowers for the Magnolia and got Flowers for the smaller ones and punched out butterflies and glittered them also got some "Favor Tags" from the bridal area from HL that say thank you... did blitz Nora and spray glitzed the whole card... Hope you like it ... I really did enjoy making this little card and using my little card... she was my very first Tilda.... I have used her many times and she looks like new..
Hugs, Jean

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, she's so cute! Love your paper and butterflies. Love your bow too. I just can't tie a good bow to save my life. Lucky I had a boy! Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful I LOVE your colors
    and your coloring.
    Big Hugs Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cutie card! Love this image, have never seen her before! Terrific card again Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My word, where do you find these little darlings that no one has seen. Love these cards they are so adorable
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete