- The inspiration for this card is from a photo a friend, Linda
- Wallace sent me from her ranch in Texas. The blue bells
- were in full bloom and I thought it would make a beautiful card
- for a Tilda.. So I printed the photo on card stock and colored a
- Tilda using copics, cut her out and put her on the photo.. I then
- used MS liquid glue and dotted all over the blue bells and used
- MS flocking powder and poured it on top.. there we had blue
- bells... I used Recollections pearls in each corner and on the
- bottom and lavender ribbon with blue bells attached to it.
- Used DCWV sentiment with my nestability to make a frame for
- it. I hope you enjoy my very 1st easel card.. it was fun and meant
- a lot to me using my friends photo, She will be getting the card.
- Thank you for viewing my card and hope it will brighten your day..
- Please leave a comment to let me know what you think of my 1st
- try at this new venture of mine!!
- Hugs, Jean
Friday, July 23, 2010
Posted by Jean at 5:04 PM