Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Versatle Blogger Award

Oh Wow! What a wonderful surprise today. Thank You So Much. Award is from Leah Ann, The Hoosier Stamper.  If you click on the award in my sidebar it will take you to her blog. She also has blog candy!

I will list the awards tomorrow for the ones I choose, because I just don't have time right now, or I will do it later tonight! Thanks so much for this award!!!

As with other awards, also with this award come some rules. And these are:
1. Thank the person who sent you this blog.
2. List 7 things about yourself:
3. Send this to 15 bloggers:
The list of things about myself:
1.  In July I will be married to the same man for 49 years
2.  I have 3 children and 7 grandchildren (ages 22 to 3)
3.  I am a retired police officer
4.  I am a born again Christian
5.  Love Scrapbooking  and cardmaking
6.  Even though I am not the healthiest person, I am proud to be alive. 
7.  I love life and all my friends either near or far (internet)
I will post send to other bloggers tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Yay to you Jean!!!! Congrats on your well deserved award! Have a great weekend...take care of yourself!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete